Dig deeper with the tools below and get smart about your health choices! Choose a tool below to learn more about topics from finding a doctor to managing your health.
- Step 1: After clicking on Find Your Provider, choose ‘2023 Medicare plans through an employer’
- Step 2: Enter your home zip code OR city, state then select from the drop-down
- Step 3: Choose ‘select plan to find providers’
- Step 4: Choose ‘Medicare Advantage with Prescription Drug plan’
- Step 5: Under PPO section – Select ‘Aetna Medicare Advantage PPO Plan with extended service area (ESA)’
- Step 6: Then choose ‘medical’ and click ‘continue to find care’ at the bottom right of your screen to find providers
As a member of Aetna Medicare Advantage, you can receive services from any provider that is eligible to receive Medicare payment and is willing to accept your plan.
- Step 1: Find Pharmacy for Employer Plans
- Step 2: You may search by name or location
- Step 3: In the ‘Select a Plan’ dropdown choose ‘Medicare Group Part D 2023 P1 Network’
Your Aetna member website lets you save time, avoid guesswork and make informed decisions about your health. You’ll be able to:
- Find doctors, pharmacies, labs, hospitals and urgent care centers
- Order an Aetna Member ID card or print a temporary card
- Check your coverage details
- Keep track of health care costs
You can manage your benefits and connect with care by logging in to your Aetna member website. Once logged in you’ll be able to:
- View your health plan summary and get information about what’s covered
- Track spending and progress toward meeting your deductibles for you and your family
- Access your ID card whenever you need it
- View claims details and pay your claims Search for facilities, procedures and medications
- Find in-network providers accepting new patients
- Estimate and compare costs
Look what else you can do with Your Aetna member website:
- Complete an online health assessment
- Print records of preventive shots and checkups
- Get healthy living tips
- Check claims
- And much more!
Register and Log in
Have your Aetna Member ID card ready. You’ll receive it after you enroll.
- Step 1: Go to Aetna.com
- Step 2: Select the “Register now” link
- Step 3: Follow the simple prompts
That’s it. Log-in anytime, from anywhere you have Internet access.
Talk to a Doctor 24x7
- Teladoc is a low cost, convenient, and quality alternative to Emergency Room and Urgent Care for non-emergency medical care
- Care is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by web, phone, and the Teladoc mobile app
- Telehealth consultations are available for the following specialists through our telehealth vendor, Teladoc:
- Doctors of Medicine (MD)
- Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
Teladoc provides access to U.S. board-certified doctors who can prescribe medical treatment for a wide range of conditions, and can send a prescription to your pharmacy of choice, when necessary. Teladoc is available wherever you are - at home, work, or traveling in the United States.
Get started at: Teladoc.com/Aetna
Teladoc® is not available to all members. Teladoc and Teladoc physicians are independent contractors and are not agents of Aetna. Visit Teladoc.com/Aetna for a complete description of the limitations of Teladoc services. Teladoc, Teladoc Health and the Teladoc Health logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc Health, Inc.
If you or someone you know is in emotional distress, you may not know where to turn. But there’s plenty of support available to you.AetnaBehavioralHealth.com provides information to:
- Check your emotional well-being Improve your mood with self-check tools
- Find helpful healthy-living tips
- Find caregiver support and resources
- Watch inspirational videos
- Read empowering stories
- Connect with your community
You can access behavioral health counseling services from anywhere. Please call the number on your ID card to find support. Services are available with psychiatrists, social workers, marriage counselors and more.